Latest Unit Sold: #06-46 on 11-Apr-2021 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 05-05-2021: Book an Appointment to view The Woodleigh Residences Showflat and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts
- 16-02-2021: Read more about Strongest January private home sales in 8 years
- 23-01-2021: Read Private home sales see robust price gains in fourth quarter
- 18-10-2021: Latest Balance Units Chart updated
- 15-01-2021: Read more about New private home sales up 57%, highest for December in 8 years: URA data
- 13-01-2021: Read Resale condo prices maintain upward trend
- 05-01-2021: Read more about Private home prices up 2.1% in third straight quarterly gain
- 20-12-2020: Check out The Woodleigh Residences 360° Showflat Virtual Tour
- 18-11-2020: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 12-11-2020: Read more about Condo resales hit 2-year high while prices rise 0.8%: SRX
- 18-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 04-10-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated
- 03-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 18-09-2020: Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 09-09-2020: Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 18-08-2020: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 13-08-2020: Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 29-07-2020: Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 18-07-2020: Read Paya Lebar Airbase
- 17-07-2020: Read Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
- 16-07-2020: Updated Price List with Direct Developer Discount!
- 12-07-2020: Hurry! 2-bedroom units are selling fast! Latest Balance Units Chart updated
- 06-07-2020: Want to know more about the Bidadari Estate Plan? Read Here
- 23-06-2020: Download the E-Brochure of The Woodleigh Residences
- 08-06-2020: The Woodleigh Residences Floor Plan is available for download
- 20-05-2020: More pictures are added to The Woodleigh Residences Gallery
- 05-05-2020: Check Out The Woodleigh Residences Site Plan
- 17-04-2020: The Woodleigh Residences 360° Showflat Virtual Tour is now available!
- 03-04-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated
- 30-01-2020: Read Singapore private home prices inch up 2.7% for 2019
- 25-11-2019: Check Out the latest Price List!
- 13-11-2019: Read Singapore Tops Region For Property Investment Prospects
- 15-11-2019: Check out the Floor Plan for The Woodleigh Residences
- 18-11-2019: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website
The Woodleigh Residences is developed by Kajima Development Pte Ltd & Singapore Press Holdings Ltd (SPH). Kajima Development Pte Ltd is the subsidiary of Kajima Group Japan. Incorporated in 1840, it is one of Japan’s oldest and largest construction group . Kajima’s project in Singapore includes Regent Singapore, Millennia Singapore, and St Regis Singapore.
Singapore Press Holdings (SPH) is a leading media organization in Asia. It was incorporated in 1984 and listed on the mainboard of the Singapore Exchange. SPH owns 65% of SPH Reit with a portfolio consists of Paragon, The Clementi Mall, The Rail Mall as well as Figtree Grove and Westfield Marion Shopping Centres in Australia. SPH also owns and operates The Seletar Mall in Singapore.
The Woodleigh Residences is located at Bidadari Park Drive in District 13. The Woodleigh Residences will have a direct access to Woodleigh MRT Station of the North East Line and the first air-conditioned underground Bus Interchange in Singapore. The Woodleigh Residences is extremely well connected via the various MRT lines. It is one stop away to the Serangoon MRT Station on the Circle Line and two to three stops to the North-South Line and the Downtown Line. The development is within close proximity to the Pan Island Expressway (PIE), Central Expressway (CTE), and Kallang–Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE), providing easy accessibility to the other parts of Singapore. The Woodleigh Residences is surrounded by shopping malls, retails, schools, park and many more amenities.
Kindly book an appointment here or call us at +65 6100 6189 before making your way down to view The Woodleigh Residences ShowFlat as we may be closed at certain days/time. Booking an appointment also assure you will be attended by our professional sales person to bring your through the whole project.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at The Woodleigh Residences are on a first-come first-serve basis.
The Woodleigh Residences is a newly launched condominium located at Bidadari Park Drive in District 13. The mixed-use commercial and residential development is built on a huge land plot of 273,847 square feet. It comprises of a 2-storey shopping podium (The Woodleigh Mall), 11 blocks of 11-storey apartments (The Woodleigh Residences), Community Club, Police Post and a Childcare Centre. The Woodleigh Residences is made up of 667 units of 2- to 4-bedroom apartments. The building construction is slated to be completed by 2023.
The Woodleigh Residences is the first and only premium integrated development built with Japanese craftsmanship. It combines Japanese artistry and craftsmanship with modern architectural designs. The Woodleigh Residences is built based on the Japanese principle of intelligent space maximisation. Every element in the house is designed to enhance the living space and provide a better environment to its future residents.
With direct access to Woodleigh MRT Station and Singapore’s first air-conditioned underground bus interchange in Bidadari, The Woodleigh Residences provides excellent connectivity outside your doorstep. Drivers can also find the Pan Island Expressway (PIE), Central Expressway (CTE), and Kallang–Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) within close proximity.
The upcoming Woodleigh Mall and Bidadari transport hub will be directly connected to The Woodleigh Residences to provide future residents with perfect convenience. NEX, Junction 8 and the Orchard Road Shopping Belt are all within close reach from The Woodleigh Residences. It only takes 15 minutes to get to Central Business District (CBD) area and Marina Bay Financial Centre (MBFC).
Reputable schools and institution such as Methodist Girls’ School, Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School, Maris Stella High School, Bartley Secondary School, Saint Andrew School, Cedar Primary School, Cedar Girls’ Secondary, and Stamford American International School are all within close proximity to The Woodleigh Residences.
With the upcoming Bidadari Park just next to The Woodleigh Residences, future residents of The Woodleigh Residences can take breather from the bustling life and indulge themselves with the nature and greenery. Under Bidadari Estate Master Plan, Bidadari is expected to become the “future Bishan” with its distinctive and sustainable tranquil city-fringe district and world-class infrastructure.
You may read more in depth about the condominium here – The Woodleigh Residences: Japanese Design, Japanese Quality.
Book An Appointment to view The Woodleigh Residences ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of The Woodleigh Residences Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.